Prothious offers in-depth, multi-disciplinary capabilities in a variety of engineering fields including: civil, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, piping and structural. Furthermore, through decades of experience, we provide extensive expertise in design, detailed engineering, detailing and shop drawings, 2D drawing conversions, intelligent 3D plant modeling (SmartPlant), as-built engineering, tower design, substation design and project and construction management.
Prothious provides a comprehensive range of piping services. Our offerings include:
- Preparation for:
- Data sheets and requisition for spring hangers, expansion joints, snubbers, slide plates, etc.
- Demolition drawings for revamping projects
- Design basis and standard drawings
- Equipment general arrangement drawings
- Isometric drawings
- Key plans
- Material Take Offs/requisitions for piping and specialty items
- Nozzle orientation and support cleat requirement drawings
- Performing piping studies
- Piping general arrangement drawings
- Piping material specifications
- Single line structure drawings and piping load data
- Special supports
- Stress critical line list
- Technical specifications for piping and specialty Items
- As-built documentation
- Plot plan development
- Pipe support engineering
- Vendor drawing review and approval
- Stress analysis of piping systems
- Technical bid evaluation of vendor offers
- Technical recommendations
Prothious employs industry best practices and proprietary in-house knowledge for synchronized piping modeling and routing. We utilize P&ID’s, 3D equipment, piping specifications, structural models and frameworks and equipment layouts. Our comprehensive deliverables include general arrangement drawings, isometrics, line lists and MTOs.
Project Management and On-Site Resources
For both large and small jobs, Prothious can deliver resources and immediate customer service around the globe.
For some projects, we offer resources for secondment or the on-site placement of a Prothious architect, draftsman, engineer, detailer, designer or project manager. These resources can provide on-site engineering and technical capabilities, coordinate with other trades, organize contractors, interact with architects and engineers, orchestrate procurement, manage and track revisions and help with shop scheduling and field coordination.
The team at Prothious has pioneered the overseas engineering business since its inception in the mid-1990s. Within the lifetime of this industry, our accomplished engineers and staff members have worked on an expansive range of projects, from unique and complex to large and industrial, have completed more work than the competition and have successfully executed the most sought-after jobs.
Beyond talented professionals, however, Prothious continually develops innovative systems and a collaborative culture to ensure our competitive edge. Our internal systems and processes enable our talent to produce timely, accurate work on a consistent basis. Additionally, we maintain an open, productive culture that keeps all team members in the information loop.
We are acutely responsive to client needs, ask the right questions at the right time, and facilitate smooth communication flow throughout an entire project. Ultimately, our unique culture and internal systems allow us to deliver a consistent, on time, high-quality product for every project.
Please contact us to learn more about our unique approach, our wide range of services and how we can help you reduce costs and increase revenue.